Jan 3, 2009

Inventing Green: The Lost History of American Green Tech



(Alexis Madrigal) - Perhaps the best thing about writing a book about history is how much time you get to spend with your nose buried in old, weird books, reading and smelling them. Through Amazon, Powell’s, and Bolerium Books, I realized that I’d started to amass a nice collection of resources that you might want to take see.
So, I’ve added a Reading List page, which I’m hoping will evolve into a real bibliography for American green technology history, so that other researchers can find, use, and enjoy some of these strains in history.
Most of the books listed here are considered important, but I’ve also peppered in some of the strange finds I’ve made, and will continue to do so. Errata are the spice of life, so they say. Continued


Photo: QR AI: A New Mexico Miscellany

0 comments: